Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blue


Blue
Originally uploaded by davesmithau

This is South Curly beach in Sydney, where I learnt to swim as a child and spent a lot of time playing there. It was great to be able to look at photos of where I grew up, and where I live now. There are so many photos available on Flickr to look at - could spend hours and hours trawling through them, but not enough time in the day!

Was a bit frustrated trying to get the photo onto my blog, but once I set up a Flickr account, it all became much easier to do. I think the 15mins per day estimate for this program may have been a bit optimistic! So many of us that work part time are finding it hard to fit this training into our day. Having said that, it's so interesting and valuable to my life and work that I will definitely be continuing each week!

1 comment:

PJ said...

What a fantastic photo!