Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yesterdays news


Newspaper article
Originally uploaded by mezzoblue

When I first saw this week's topic title, I thought RSS what??? It sounded so technical and beyond me, but watching the YouTube video about it made it all make sense. I really like the guy on that, his videos are like watching an episode of "Library 2.0 for Dummies" (just what I need!)
Perhaps RSS feeds will be the way of the future, and printing thousands of newspapers will help save paper wastage. I like that idea...
I selected some newsy type blogs, as well as entertainment and a girls talk blog. Hopefully I will have the time to actually read the posts now. Using RSS readers could be helpful in the library situation for reference material that may get outdated quickly ie legal texts. Or even just looking at blogs like Dymocks bestseller lists.

No comments: